Monday, December 28, 2009

Two Coughing Babies and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Fa la la. Not so much. The last few months have been really tough. It seems like the colds and ear infections never end. We had a few good weeks and then I totally jinxed myself by mentioning out loud that I had gotten some sleep, consistently.

Before we left for Florida, my husband had the flu. The night before we left Florida, I came down with the flu. It may have been the most sick I have ever been in my life. Completely awful. After the flu I got bronchitis.

Then the girls got a cold, as did my husband. The colds turned to ear infections. All four of their molars began to come in at once, complete with blood blisters. Then I got the cold from everyone. The girls got antibiotics for their ear infections, which led to diaper rash for one of my daughters that turned into a yeast infection.

Does it end? My New Year's Resolution is for everyone to be healthier this year. The goal is not to miss any kindergarten when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment