Monday, June 15, 2009

Etsy Obsession


I am totally obsessed with Etsy. I have found some of the cutest things for the girls, including this adorable door hanger for their nursery.

I also purchased these great bibs to soak up the drool. The girls are in the stage (I feel like it will never end) where every minute they are awake they must be in a bib. We go through several bibs each a day and I hate how they ruin cute outfits. These are adorable and affordable.

I have also been on the lookout for prints. I got this one, this one (I customized it with black background letters and then in various shades of pink it spells out Twin Love) and this smaller one, which is framed on their dresser in between the cribs. So adorable.

I will have to post some photos of the nursery soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment