Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ready for Fall

I am so ready for Fall. The cooler weather, the leaves, apples, soup and Halloween -- what's not to love? I also love Fall clothing.

Patagonia in Westport is having a huge sale right now. I went today to get a credit back on a rain jacket I bought last week and was able to get a zip-up sweater with the refund, so basically it was two for the price of one. It's way too hot to wear now, but the pumpkin color really gets me in the mood for cool days.

The girls have tons of clothes but I was in Janie & Jack the other day on Greenwich Avenue and there are some really cute things out right now. Of course I wait until it goes on sale -- don't think I have ever bought full-price J&J outfits -- and hope the right sizes remain. The Paris line
is so cute, but I love the quilted jacket from the Carousel Line. They are just so comfortable and vintage looking. I also adore the quilted jacket from the Orchard Line. I would probably get one and one so that it wasn't matching.

No comments:

Post a Comment