Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What to Bring in Your Hospital Bag?

The GAP posted a page on their Web site with suggestions on items to pack in your hospital bag. One thing I found is that we totally overpacked. After the c-section I couldn't even get up to go to the bathroom, let alone take a shower. Plus you weren't allowed to for a day or so. I basically lived in the hospital gowns and blankets. I saw other women in comfy yoga pants and robes, but I just couldn't get out of bed without screaming in pain to put those outfits on.

My advice if you want to take it is just to bring an empty bag and cram as much stuff from the hospital into it -- diapers, formula, thermometers, etc. Basically anything they will let you take. And don't forget the lovely treats for mama like disposable underwear! Woo hoo!

Oh and a take me home outfit for the baby or babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment